Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Watch Me Tumble


Well here is it 12:49 AM and I am not sleeping.. I normally don't sleep very well when I am away from my family.  I guess the whole apprehension of leaving them for 5 weeks is also causing me to not sleep.  Well anyway, Miles had his first tumbling performance on Saturday.  It was so awesome, to say the least.  Him and his little buddies did great (when they were able to focus).  And guess whose kid was the one at the front just so excited to see Mommy and Daddy, oh yes, MILES....  Who cares, he had a blast, we were able to be there and watch our son do something great and wonderful, and both sets of Grandparents were able to drive all the way down and support him.  He was so thrilled to have his Grandparents there to watch.  Thanks Grandma LaWana, Papa Jay, Oma and Papa Steve you made your grandson's night.

0 comments: