I will be posting to my private blog during travel. Many of you already have the link if you don't please email me at wow lucky mama @ gmail dot com
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
We are leaving for Korea this weekend!!!! Wahoooooooo!!!!!!!! After two long years I will finally be kissing my sweet daughter on Tuesday!
Posted by Lucky Daddy at 7:22 PM
My baby girl has her first VISA! Everything is in order now we just wait for the phone to ring. Come on TC!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
I'm holding my breath that everything from here will go smoothly. RING PHONE RING I'm ready to go kiss my girl!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
So our EP has been approved. Unfortunately there is a mix up on the US side with paperwork. We are trying to get things sorted out so we can travel in the next two weeks. Please pray that things will get straightened our.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
***Warning*** Honest post ahead.
I feel like I am running a marathon right now. Seriously this is an emotional marathon. This is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. The problem is everytime I get close to the finish line it gets moved a little beyond sight again. I'm tired. I'm emotionally tired. I'm mentally tired. I'm just tired.
The latest news is that the Ministry who is processing that last bit of paperwork is undergoing a periodic audit. Things have slowed down, not stopped completely, but slowed down. I was really thinking I would be submitted for EP with my group of "Marcher" friends. But our group was broken up. I'm hurting for my friends. I'm sad that things are slowing again. I just want to get out of this race. I am not going to quit my daugter is waiting at the finish line.
I'm trying to emotionally invest in the final preperations for my baby girls arrival in my family, but I just can't seem to do it. I go through the motions of getting things ready I am working on the finishing touches of her room. I just can't seem to believe that it is going to happen. I think I have shut myself off from trying to see the finish line.
I know that she is worth all of this and more. I know that I will one day forget about this hurt. I know one day I will hold my girl in my arms. I am just so tired.
I am trying to stay up beat and positive but I've probably cried more about this in the last month and a half then the whole rest of the nealry two years we have been at this.
So there it is I'm laying my hurt out there for everyone to read. Thanks for listening.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
We have been waiting 7 months today since we first say baby girls face. I really really really think I will hug her lovable little self before 8 months. A family from our agency that was submitted for EP just 20 days before us is traveling this friday. SOOOO we could be traveling around October 25th. Knock on wood. Knock on wood. Knock on wood.
- You thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 7 other bloggers that you think are great!
5. Robyn at Three Northern Stars. Robyn is a few months ahead of me in the adoption process but our families have a very similar makeup. She has been a good friend to me in the wait.
6. Tomi over at Forever With Kai. She just got home a few days ago from Korea with her darling son. I have enjoyed reading all about her time in Korea.
7. Finally to my little sister Karli at The Grand Adventures of Mr. and Mrs. Yota Truck. Karli is my younger sister and she is expecting her first baby in December. I love her and can't wait to welcome Miss Sesame (nick-name) into the world.