Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Moving

I think we moved up on the adoption list. That means some lucky family found their little girl. Congrats to you whoever you are. And it means that we might have moved again. I sure hope so I will be calling AAC today so look for my domino's post a little later.
On another note my exciting new feature has been delayed a bit DH has been working crazy hours and I need some time to get it done. Let's just say that there are some amazing handmade baby and children's items involved.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm sure you moved too! Hopefully we move again soon!!! I am itching to get out of the twenties...

Congrats!

Jayme said...

I can't wait to see what the big surprise is! I am so thankful to have moved up one, too! Hopefully this spring will be a huge "spring" forward for all of us!
I saw you on the Holt BB and I can't believe how long you have been waiting! You inspire me to be patient. Thank You and may the list move quickly!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! One more step forward!
Still looking forward to the new feature on your blog! Don't worry - I'm being patient