I know I am late posting this but......these are the things I am grateful for this thanksgiving.
I am so grateful for Miles his sense of humor has really started to develop and he makes me laugh. I am grateful for his blue eyes which shine with curiosity and mischief. I am grateful for his love and honesty. I am grateful that I get to know him that when he is hurt he lets me love him better. Miles is always making people smile he laughs and grins and thrives on life.
I am grateful for Isaac. My goodness what a loving child. He knows when I need an extra cuddle and he knows when I need a little smile. He seems to touch everyone he comes in contact with. You can't know Isaac and not love him. He just seems to be able to connect with people on a deep level for such a small person.
And then there is Michael. God knew the kind of man I would need in life and made Michael just for me. He is all of the things I didn't know I wanted in a husband. He is patient with my shortcomings. A friend to anyone who needs him. A caring, honest, humble provider. I love him with all that I am and know that he loves me.
Now on a lighter note these are some random things that I am grateful for this year.
- Trees (Look at one next time you have a minute they are really cool)
- Apples (I have really started to enjoy them lately)
- Tile floors (I have two boys)
- Digital Camera's (so easy to capture the fleeting moments of childhood)
- Books (they calm the most wild Miles moments)
- Washing machines (see tile floors)
- Warm water